Cypress Facility Reservations
Moonbounce Permit Information
you planning an event with a Moonbounce, an inflatable bounce house,
at one of our
beautiful parks in the City of Cypress?
If so, please be aware of the following:
1. A $15 permit fee is due not less than 10 WORKING days prior to event date.
2. Cypress Residents may submit an application 15 months in advance of their date.
3. The Moonbounce fee is non-refundable, even in the event of inclement weather or cancellation.
4. Proof of residency must be shown at the time the application is submitted.
5. Only one permit per day, per park will be allowed.
6. Moonbounce vendor must provide a Certificate of Insurance listing the "City of Cypress/Cypress Recreation and Park District" as additionally insured for a minimum of $1 million.
7. Permits shall not be transferred, assigned or sublet. Permit and moonbounce vendor rental reservation must be in the same name.
8. Permit will NOT be issued until the name of the Moonbounce company is submitted, the certificate of insurance is valid and reservation has been confirmed.
9. Moonbounce vendor's generator MUST be gas-powered.
10. Moonbounce may not be any larger than a Standard size moonbounce, approximately 15' x 15'.
11. Extreme, maze, three-in-one, or obstacle course type moonbounces are NOT permitted.
12. Moonbounce company is NOT allowed to drive onto the park.
13. Permit is not a reservation of space for the equipment. It is a permit to have the equipment on the park.
Pavilion and Moonbounce Reservation Packet
If you do not bring all of the forms with you, you can fill them out at the Community Center when you book your room. Please allow at least 20 minutes to complete the process.