Adult Sports - Slow Pitch Softball Leagues
Completed roster with signatures of each player, proof of age and full payment are REQUIRED at the time of registration to be considered for eligibility and placement. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Fees must be paid by authorized credit card (VISA or Mastercard), personal check (driver’s license MUST be provided on submitted check), cash, or cashier’s check. Only one check is accepted per team. Registration location: Cypress Community Center, 5700 Orange Avenue. League registrations are open until filled on a first come, first serve basis. Click here for a blank roster. Rosters can also be obtained at the Cypress Community Center, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. Please read the City of Cypress Adult Sports Rulebook and the rules before you register for our leagues.
General League Information
- Co-ed Division: Friday (Upper and Lower) and Sunday (Lower and Upper)
- Men’s Upper and Lower Division: Wednesday Evenings
- Game Times: Weeknights – 6:30, 7:40, and 8:50pm
Sundays – 4:30, 5:40, 6:50 and 8:00pm
- Locations: Oak Knoll Park & Arnold/Cypress Park
- Click here for pdf. Rules can also be obtained at the Cypress Community Center, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm, 714 229 6780.
- Approved bat list
- Non-approved Bat List
- Spring 2015 Softball Roster
- Spring 2015 Softball Registration Form
- Spring 2015 Softball Questionnaire
- Residents: December 15, 2014 - January 16, 2015
Category A: Cypress Resident Teams- Must maintain no fewer than 8 Cypress Residents on the roster at all times.
Category B: Cypress Sponsored Teams- Must be sponsored by a bona fide Cypress business or community organization.
Fee: $365 per team plus $15 each game for official fees per team
- Non-residents: December 22, 2014 - January 16, 2015
Category C: Non-resident/Non-sponsored Teams- Teams not meeting the requirements in the above two categories. Cost: $415 per team plus $15 each game for official fees per team
- Completed roster, copy of identification with proof of age and residency for each player, signed waiver/code of conduct, and payment required at time of registration to be considered for eligibility and placement.
Season: Ten games starting the week of January 25