Completed roster with signatures of each player, proof of age by every participant and full payment are REQUIRED at the time of registration to be considered for eligibility and placement. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Fees must be paid by authorized credit card (VISA or Mastercard), personal check (driver’s license MUST be provided on submitted check), cash or cashier’s check. Only one check is accepted per team. Registration location: Cypress Community Center, 5700 Orange Avenue. League registrations are open until filled on a first come, first served basis. Rosters can be obtained at the Cypress Community Center, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. Please read the City of Cypress Adult Sports Rulebook and the rules before you register for our leagues.
General League Information
- Open Division – Sunday and Thursday Evenings
- Game Times – Weeknights 6:15, 7:15, 8:15 and 9:15 pm
- Sundays 5:00, 6:00, 7:00 and 8:00 pm
- Location – Lexington Junior High (4351 Orange Ave) and/or Oxford Academy (5172 Orange Ave)
- Minimum of six teams
- Registration Form
- Copy of all player's ID is required
- Residents: August 4 - 22, 2014
- Category A: Cypress Resident Teams- Must maintain no fewer than three (3) Cypress Residents on the roster at all times.
- Category B: Cypress Sponsored Teams- Must be sponsored by a bona fide Cypress business or community organization.
Cost: $295 plus $22 each game for officials per team
Non-residents: August 11 - 22, 2014
Category C: Non-resident/Non-sponsored Teams- Teams not meeting the requirements in the above two categories.
Cost: $345 plus $22 each game for officials per team
- Completed roster, copy of identification with proof of age and residency for each player, signed waiver/code of conduct, and payment required at time of registration to be considered for eligibility and placement.
Ten games starting: Sunday, August 31 & Thursday, September 4
- Click here for pdf. Rules can also be obtained at the Cypress Community Center, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.