Thursday, September 18, 2014
8:45 am to Noon
Cypress Community Center, 5700 Orange Avenue, Cypress, CA 90630
8:00 am Check-In & Continental Breakfast
Featuring Keynote Speaker
Orange County Sheriff
"Design What You Want Or Deal With What You Get", Kim Sheperd, Motivational Speaker
"Healthy Lifestyle & Nutrition", Sue Parks, Walk Styles
"Tips for Women - Investing and Saving", Karla Dennis, Cohesive Tax
"Women in Business: The Glass Ceiling, Is It Still There?" Cynthia Nishimoto, Bandai
To register, mail check or money order in the amount of $15.00 to:
City of Cypress, Attn: Administration, 5275 Orange Avenue, Cypress, CA 90630.
For more information call 714-229-6680
To be an exhibitor, click the link below and provide the following information:
- Indicate if you will need a table cloth or if you will bring your own.
- Exhibitors who will be selling items will need to purchase a business license. Contact the City’s Business License Division at (714) 229-6712.
- If you are displaying merchandise that requires a corner spot, please indicate that in your RSVP.
- Submit a refundable $15 deposit – Make check to City of Cypress, Attn: Administration, 5275 Orange Avenue, Cypress, CA 90630. In the event an exhibitor is a no-show, his/her deposit is forfeited. Deposit checks will be returned to participating vendors on the day of the event.
- Bring a raffle prize up to $25.00 to be entered into the raffle.
- Click here to send an email and reserve your spot today!