Cable TV Help Request

If you have a problem with your cable service, please contact your cable service provider. If your problem cannot be resolved, please call the Local Franchise Authority, which is the City of Cypress, at 714-229-6680.

If you would like to make a complaint to the City of Cypress online, you may complete the online complaint form below.

Please have the following information ready; you must enter your name, address and phone number in order for us to process your request. If you'd like an immediate response, please enter your e-mail address:

First Name:
Last Name:
Home Phone #:
Contact Phone #:
E-mail Address:
Enter your cable provider (Time Warner Communications):
Cable Services Complaint:

If your request would be better served by another city department or utility service, we will be glad to help you with that connection.